Quantcast we have nazis - Page 2 - Blathervortex

Go Back   Blathervortex > Category 5 > BV Offline
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-25-2018, 09:45 AM
Mocker's Avatar
Mocker Mocker is offline
*hates*
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Mocker is on a distinguished road
AZN Re: we have nazis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr X View Post
I see a video of a guy crashing into the back of another vehicle, who instantly gets set upon by an angry ,mob.
You need to get your eyes checked because there's no angry mob attacking the car in that video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr X View Post
What if the man was having a medical emergency and no intent to kill anyone? What if something happened that we don't have video of? If it was his intentions to kill people why did he slam into the back of another car instead of veering left or right into a mass of pedestrians?
What if the folks in the crowd were actually lizard-people wearing human skin and this Nazi in the car was trying to defend our planet from a hostile alien invasion?

Or maybe he just watched too many of those Fox News clips encouraging "patriots" to ram their cars into leftist counter-protestors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr X View Post
I am not defending the guy
Funny you should mention that because it sure sounds like you're trying to defend him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr X View Post
i am just bringing up points any lawyer with half a brain would bring up. I don't know why the guy did what he did and unless he told you why, you don't know either.
Those do indeed sound like arguments from a lawyer with half a brain. This guy might actually want to try for one of the really expensive lawyers with a whole brain.... But even if he gets a good lawyer, I think he's fucked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr X View Post
I have seen many videos get taken out of context. Then when you see the entire video things become much different.
Good point, I'm sure if we watch the whole unedited video it'll show that the Nazi who used his car to kill a girl and injure 19 others was actually the good guy. But, just to be clear, you aren't defending the guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr X View Post
Just seems a bit weird some hate mongering KKK type guy runs over a bunch of white people....
They had a big Nazi march chanting "Jews will not replace us!" and other Nazi slogans the night before this went down, so maybe he thought they were Jews?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr X View Post
What I find amazing is how after he crashed into that minivan, he got instantly surrounded by a group of "peaceful" protesters smashing the shit out of his car with clubs and bats.
I watched the video like 5 times and couldn't find anybody "smashing the shit out of his car with clubs and bats." Either you're watching a completely different video or you're just making shit up to suit your narrative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr X View Post
I like the jab at calling me a racist too.
I didn't actually call you racist, just asked why there are so many racists in your area.... Seems like every time one of these Nazis gets his 15 minutes of shame in the limelight, he ends up being from IL or OH. As a local, perhaps you might have some insight into why that might be?

Why are you so defensive about it? I live in VA and if someone asked me why there are so many redneck confederate flag dudes here, I'd be able to talk about it without getting defensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr X View Post
I live in chicago. Chicago is one of the most heavily segregated cities in the US..... on the south side that is. On the south side basically everyone has a neighborhood. Black, white, hispanic..etc. there are also polish neighborhoods, middle eastern neighborhoods, and even a asian/chinatown. If you think white people hate black people, ask the mexican/hispanics if they like the blacks walking around their neighborhoods. Ask the blacks if they like the mexicans or whiteys in their neighborhood. Middle eastern and asian store owners have shops in the black hoods, and if you go for the register somebody isn't walking out alive.

Point being where I am from people hate each other just for being black or mexican or white. But it is a two way street. The reason this is is because the race baiters on all sides appeal the lowest common denominator.... the reason your life sucks is not your fault but the fault of "them", and them being any group that is not YOU.

Now if you think I am dumb enough to subscribe to this logic then you are really moronic or just want to feel good about yourself by tearing me down.
See, that's the kind of insight I was looking for, though I'm really more curious about the proliferation of those who identify as Nazis in the mid-west as opposed to the garden variety racism that we see everywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr X View Post
Nazi, you sjw types really need to stop using that word so much. If you over use the word it will lose all its meaning. And the antifa types that got run over by the "nazi" are literally in every sense of the word just as bad as nazis. If i hear one more sjw cunt say it is ok to punch a nazi that I say fine it is ok to run down sjw with a car.
That video I linked shows them chanting "Blood and Soil!" and other Nazi chants, and the guy who murdered the girl with his car openly shared his pro-Nazi views for years prior to the attack.... How is "Nazi" not an accurate/appropriate term in this instance?

And I'm pretty sure the so-called "antifa types that got run over" aren't "literally in every sense of the word just as bad as nazis" because they didn't run people over with their cars. Plus, they aren't Nazis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr X View Post
As for history, why do the textbooks always gloss over the other 5 million that were killed in the concentration camps. Gloss over the fact stalin killed far more people than hitler could ever dream of?
My textbooks didn't gloss over that, we learned about the Nazis persecuting gypsies, black people, Polish people, etc., and we learned about Stalin. Maybe your schools had shitty textbooks? Or maybe you're just crafting a fictitious narrative as part of your continuing efforts to not defend that guy you keep defending?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr X View Post
Oh ya we need that jew sympathy card to play to explain why they stole the land from the Palestinians. Oh and whenever I turn on my mainstream news media outlet, 2,5,7 or cnn or msnbc, or fox news it is just story after story of the IDF shooting unarmed Palestinians...... oh wait hmmmmm i guess the mainstream media hasn't picked that story up yet, it has only been happening for a few weeks now.
Here are some recent links showing the mainstream media covering the story which you claim the mainstream media isn't covering:

__________________

Infinite & Forever
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Guest Only) - Click Here to Register

  #12  
Old 05-26-2018, 04:25 PM
Mr X's Avatar
Mr X Mr X is offline
BV Man of The Year
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Mr X has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: we have nazis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mocker View Post
You need to get your eyes checked because there's no angry mob attacking the car in that video.


What if the folks in the crowd were actually lizard-people wearing human skin and this Nazi in the car was trying to defend our planet from a hostile alien invasion?

Or maybe he just watched too many of those Fox News clips encouraging "patriots" to ram their cars into leftist counter-protestors?


Funny you should mention that because it sure sounds like you're trying to defend him.


Those do indeed sound like arguments from a lawyer with half a brain. This guy might actually want to try for one of the really expensive lawyers with a whole brain.... But even if he gets a good lawyer, I think he's fucked.


Good point, I'm sure if we watch the whole unedited video it'll show that the Nazi who used his car to kill a girl and injure 19 others was actually the good guy. But, just to be clear, you aren't defending the guy.


They had a big Nazi march chanting "Jews will not replace us!" and other Nazi slogans the night before this went down, so maybe he thought they were Jews?


I watched the video like 5 times and couldn't find anybody "smashing the shit out of his car with clubs and bats." Either you're watching a completely different video or you're just making shit up to suit your narrative.


I didn't actually call you racist, just asked why there are so many racists in your area.... Seems like every time one of these Nazis gets his 15 minutes of shame in the limelight, he ends up being from IL or OH. As a local, perhaps you might have some insight into why that might be?

Why are you so defensive about it? I live in VA and if someone asked me why there are so many redneck confederate flag dudes here, I'd be able to talk about it without getting defensive.


See, that's the kind of insight I was looking for, though I'm really more curious about the proliferation of those who identify as Nazis in the mid-west as opposed to the garden variety racism that we see everywhere.


That video I linked shows them chanting "Blood and Soil!" and other Nazi chants, and the guy who murdered the girl with his car openly shared his pro-Nazi views for years prior to the attack.... How is "Nazi" not an accurate/appropriate term in this instance?

And I'm pretty sure the so-called "antifa types that got run over" aren't "literally in every sense of the word just as bad as nazis" because they didn't run people over with their cars. Plus, they aren't Nazis.


My textbooks didn't gloss over that, we learned about the Nazis persecuting gypsies, black people, Polish people, etc., and we learned about Stalin. Maybe your schools had shitty textbooks? Or maybe you're just crafting a fictitious narrative as part of your continuing efforts to not defend that guy you keep defending?


Here are some recent links showing the mainstream media covering the story which you claim the mainstream media isn't covering:
No angry mob attacking guys car in video you linked. You are correct, I had not noticed that the VICE video edited that part out. But you can see for yourself with a quick youtube search.

Alien people, what was it? the price of tea in china? All i am saying is you don't have the facts nor do I so lets not start lynching a guy just yet.

Still not defending the guy if he did it on purpose. But I don't have all the facts so don't get the noose just yet.

Now since you only saw the vice video with nobody smashing the shit out of his car, this might seem odd to you, but believe me even a half brained lawyer will bring this up if there is a trial.

Ya, trying watching an unedited version, get back to me on it.

Well if they were only against jews than its ok. I am a libertarian but I draw the line at jews.

Again watch an unedited version, plenty of smash and bash.

Racists are everywhere. Rural, urban, north, south , east, west. There might be some confirmation bias on your part. Like the lawyer in jew york that went on the anti mexican tirade. LOL just realized the guys name is schlossberg and he yells at palestinians too LOL. fucking jew racists. They are EVERYWHERE! I get called racist enough by people who think I hate black people because I tell them welfare is holding them down and being a victimcrat is not helping them. Or the civil rights act was unconstitutional.. me racist. So as a white guy who gets labeled a racist for being a white guy and not a communist sympathizer, ya it gets to me some.

Again confirmation bias, racists are everywhere.

Ok, this is where I have a problem. If a guy intentionally runs down a person and murders them how is that different than a person intentionally runs down a person and murders them while yelling nigger? As a person with libertarian beliefs this is wrong on so many levels. When you make laws like this it is a slap in the face of anyone who believes the individual is greater than the group. It basically says ya, we are different and there are different rules for different people committing the same crimes. Personally I think most acts of violence are by definition hate crimes. At the time I punched that guy in the face 15 times I really hated him. Well son since he was black and you are white that is a hate crime. You now need to go to jail for even longer... minorities have special rights, or did you not know this?

The antifa guys sure act like nazis. They are violent towards people who they don't like what they are saying and will shout down, or violently protest a person for just trying to speak. Please link a story of NRA members violently protesting a speaker who wants to disarm american citizens. (fuck the NRA but I had to use an example) "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." If you don't believe in this statement, I will label you a nazi.

As a student of history, I find it really easy to find movies, books, tv shows etc about the jews and the holocaust.... not so much about stalin killing millions of people, or mao, or pol pot...... but fuck me if we don't have an entire cable channel devoted to hitler and the nazis. And yes my government run indoctrination camp did have shitty books, learned far more on my own than I ever did in school.

I liked your linked news stories. usatoday, apparently there are violent riots and burning kites and the is why the IDF needs to shoot them. Nice hard sell right off the bat with burning kites so people need to get shot. No bias there.

CNN starts off with protestors, then reads off IDF propaganda and now it is riots again. Oh and hamas is the brains behind the operation. At least this had one line where they said others complained about excessive force....

nytimes actually had some balanced coverage in the article, color me shocked.

Publish dates may 4, may 11, may 14. "Riots" going on since march 30th. I guess after 2 weeks the nytimes had to say something...

__________________

In Detroit, we don't have a knife problem. The knife motherfuckers got a Ted problem." - Ted Nugent
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-26-2018, 08:43 PM
Wufnu's Avatar
Wufnu Wufnu is offline
Glorious Lord
 

Join Date: May 2006
Wufnu is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: we have nazis

Yah, I read it. Like I said, I preferred it when they thought they were the only person in the world that thought that way rather than being part of a damned community. Oh well, that ship has passed.

As for everybody else, TLDR.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-27-2018, 01:57 PM
Alora's Avatar
Alora Alora is offline
Sensitive like Squirrel
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Alora is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Alora Send a message via Yahoo to Alora
Re: we have nazis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr X View Post
As a student of history, I find it really easy to find movies, books, tv shows etc about the jews and the holocaust.... not so much about stalin killing millions of people, or mao, or pol pot...... but fuck me if we don't have an entire cable channel devoted to hitler and the nazis. And yes my government run indoctrination camp did have shitty books, learned far more on my own than I ever did in school...
Have you seen the movie, The Killing Fields? We might focus more on the WW2 stuff over Cambodia and USSR, I guess, but it's not like there isn't plenty of stuff on the internet / library about other genocides. Lots of Americans and American Jews fought in WW2, might have something to do with it? I don't know, but I don't think there is a conspiracy. You can find plenty of information re: Bosnia. Rwanda, etc. if you look for it.

__________________

"Didn't I tell you, Don Quixote, sir, to turn back, for they were not armies you were going to attack, but flocks of sheep?" - Sancho Panza
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-27-2018, 02:15 PM
Alora's Avatar
Alora Alora is offline
Sensitive like Squirrel
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Alora is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Alora Send a message via Yahoo to Alora
Re: we have nazis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr X View Post
...I get called racist enough by people who think I hate black people because I tell them welfare is holding them down and being a victimcrat is not helping them. Or the civil rights act was unconstitutional.. me racist. So as a white guy who gets labeled a racist for being a white guy and not a communist sympathizer, ya it gets to me some.

Again confirmation bias, racists are everywhere....
There are and have been in fact, machinations in place to purposely keep black people down. Racists are everywhere, but there in the south is a kind of discrimination that was perhaps unmatched in the north, east, and west. When the south was forced to give up slavery, sure, by law they had to abide by that, but they got around it by mass incarceration, and putting these people to "hard labor" / the chain gang. For such awful crimes as standing on the wrong street corner, or looking at a white woman. But let's skip ahead to more modern times, to something called 'the war on drugs'.. who did that target? Black people, sure poor white people too, but by and large, the war on drugs hurt the black community. Powder the rich man's drug = slap on the wrist, crack cocaine (which is the same drug in a rock form) got you put away. Then we, white middle class America asked, "where are all the fathers?'.

__________________

"Didn't I tell you, Don Quixote, sir, to turn back, for they were not armies you were going to attack, but flocks of sheep?" - Sancho Panza
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-28-2018, 02:05 AM
Mr X's Avatar
Mr X Mr X is offline
BV Man of The Year
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Mr X has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: we have nazis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alora View Post
There are and have been in fact, machinations in place to purposely keep black people down. Racists are everywhere, but there in the south is a kind of discrimination that was perhaps unmatched in the north, east, and west. When the south was forced to give up slavery, sure, by law they had to abide by that, but they got around it by mass incarceration, and putting these people to "hard labor" / the chain gang. For such awful crimes as standing on the wrong street corner, or looking at a white woman. But let's skip ahead to more modern times, to something called 'the war on drugs'.. who did that target? Black people, sure poor white people too, but by and large, the war on drugs hurt the black community. Powder the rich man's drug = slap on the wrist, crack cocaine (which is the same drug in a rock form) got you put away. Then we, white middle class America asked, "where are all the fathers?'.
It is a clear evolution. It started with slavery, oops they got freed, so we have chain gangs corrupt courts and sharecroppers. Well after a while that wasn't working so they went with jim crow laws. Well those got repealed and now we have welfare.



Of all the bad things that have happened to the black community that might have been the worst, worse than slavery, because at least as a slave you could escape it. And it came from a white liberal paving the way to hell.

And ya the drug war is just an excuse to lock up black people and poor white people that can't claim a kilo of cocaine is for personal use.

The war on drugs is too profitable for too many people for it to go away any time soon. Drug producers/dealers make money, law enforcement get rich seizing drug money and property, the courts are supplied with plenty of work, and the prison industry has plenty of mouths to feed for big state and federal contracts. Ya, I don't see that revenue stream being cut off any time soon.

__________________

In Detroit, we don't have a knife problem. The knife motherfuckers got a Ted problem." - Ted Nugent
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-01-2018, 08:29 PM
Vae Victus's Avatar
Vae Victus Vae Victus is offline
Straggler
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Vae Victus is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: we have nazis

TLDR

Nazis bad

__________________

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. - George Bernard Shaw
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:55 PM.


Optimized for Firefox and American time zones
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.