Made my day when i saw a WOW Siege Perilous Guild with Mocker and Co

Ozatar

LLTS
Sponsored Links (Guest Only) - Click Here to Register

Old 01-24-2008, 08:41 AM
*hates*

Mocker is on a distinguished road
Talking

Hey there, welcome back to the BV. Are you playing on Rivendare, or did you see us in a battlegroup?

Infinite & Forever
Old 01-24-2008, 10:23 AM
Beautiful Flower

Demoyn is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Demoyn Send a message via AIM to Demoyn Send a message via MSN to Demoyn Send a message via Yahoo to Demoyn
My guess is that he saw the WoW boards.
Old 01-24-2008, 12:20 PM
Lowly Peasant

Ozatar is on a distinguished road
Yeah Demoyn is correct (WOW Armory)

Demoyn you were in KGB on Pac werent you ? thats the shard i was on with GoL (Guadians of Light) and even they are still going strong

Didnt have much to do with them although i knew of Jetstar and Hard Cash (i basically just did crafting and repairs at Kwejibo,s place in the GZ on the path to the Crossroads)

My ping was real bad being from Australia (500ms Plus on Dial Up) so thats why i played a scout stealther on Siege and ended up joining ROK

Fogma from UDL got me within 5 minutes of starting but the reds had respect on that shard so i stayed

Think Nubluk UDL was only other death i ever had although WORD tried hard he could never quite do it

After all the great battles eveyone used to have (GC , UDL , I , TOD , BiH , KGB , PTK , WC , CE , BLD , ROK , J-D and yes i could rattle off names forever) these Guilds started to leave with Shadowbane looming

I remember Sath posting the picture of him deleting his character and thought the writing was on the wall and it was just a matter of time

Really think factions stuffed it in the end myself

Was surprised some guilds like BiH didnt choose SB though

Think i respected them guys the most on my side (Anti,s) but what a lot of people on normal shards never get to see is similar respect can also be gained from Reds like (Vaniir comes to mind)

Was lucky enough to get into Shadowbane Beta but was really pissed when they split the world into zones so was resticted to Pacific / Asian part of the planet

The only guy i actually knew from Siege was Romp (ToM) as he was an Aussie and had already established his Elite Guild on Oceania long before i left Siege

Never played the public version but Elite dominated even with the large asian player base

Then came WOW on Zul'Jin and decided to try out for The Syndicate which accepted me

Their History in gaming is pretty awesome and their style and values seemed to be just what i was looking for

So thats about what i am up to now except i will be coming back to UO shortly but on Atlantic not Siege

Siege still lives but only a shadow of the past and of course Battle Vortex had such a big role in that ................Thanks Fear

Remember Post BS and Die from Sistro

And that stupid Imperium plate law *cough*

only name i recognise that still plays is Amanda Shade

Even Freyja the Outlaw doesnt seem to play anymore so the place must be dead

Think my favourite times was tracking and revealing a sewer rat at Moonglow bank or stalking people like Turtle Chomper , Darkman X , Kewl Hand Luke and my favourite PK Wacker

Dam you guys for discovering 2.1 tracking as it was a pain when i already had100 .........I blame Lector

Not sure what the next big thing is to be honest

Darkfall , Age of Conan and Warhammer maybe

Anyway enough of my rambling , great to get an opportunity to say hello and share some great memories

Kind Regards

Ozatar / Swampfox

Ozatar

LLTS
Old 01-24-2008, 12:30 PM
Beautiful Flower

Send a message via ICQ to Demoyn Send a message via AIM to Demoyn Send a message via MSN to Demoyn Send a message via Yahoo to Demoyn
Nobody "discovered" 2.1 tracking. We always knew about it. It just wasn't a viable option until skill locks were introduced, because balancing a skill used 500 times a day at 2.1 was impossible.

Yes, I started on Pacific, and joined KGB. I don't like to talk about that part of my life, though, as I turned over a new leaf as a red shortly after my time on SP. I was a red even on Pacific, actually, but my game outlook changed once I realized who the real "bad guys" were (the antis). Never did really PK, though.

If you knew JetStar, then you obviously played a LONG time ago. I can't even tell you the last time I remember him playing his own character. More often than not, his character on SP was played by either Binbs or myself (he liked us playing his character because we made him look good at PvP).
Old 01-24-2008, 05:18 PM
Lowly Peasant

Ozatar is on a distinguished road
Jetstar freely admitted his limited pvp ability

As for anti,s being bad your just biased

Ozatar

LLTS
Old 01-24-2008, 09:54 PM
Beautiful Flower

No no, I was never "bad". I didn't PK innocents. In fact, most of my time was spend just walking around towns waiting for people to attack me, as I rarely initiated combat against people that weren't already on my KoS list.

In fact, I had a character in an anti guild just before my departure from SP. I had a character named Dave in ATF. Most people didn't know it was me, but everyone in PRO and IRL knew, and most of the more active ATF members knew. That's right around the time that many of them turned red and got a moderate amount of skill (though it was towards the end of the server's "glory days", so many may not have realized they evolved). I like to attribute that to my playstyle and teaching them that good and bad weren't visible by a faulty reputation color.
Old 01-26-2008, 02:32 PM
Gangsta

Falxx
i didnt know you where dave.

axer right?
Old 01-26-2008, 11:45 PM
Beautiful Flower

No, Dave was a heal/anat mage. I didn't figure most people would really have known that character anyway, as I don't believe he ever got over 3x GM. It's funny to listen to all the ATF that knew who I was tell their stories about all the dueling I did. I beat so many of SP's better duelers on that character, even when I was 0x GM.