Quantcast Fear is the reason conservatives exist - Page 5 - Blathervortex

Go Back   Blathervortex > Category 5 > BV Offline
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-04-2018, 02:29 PM
Sensitive like Squirrel

Alora is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Alora Send a message via Yahoo to Alora
Re: Fear is the reason conservatives exist

I saw ICE agents at a nearby neighborhood this year. A solidly middle class community with manicured lawns and tot lots. Front door to the house was open and agents were going in, coming out, walking around the house.. one of their neighbors was making his way down the sidewalk in a hurried fashion, his face expression of concern. Looked like a serious scene ... they were going to take someone away by the look of it. Several govt LE type vehicles in the street.

"Didn't I tell you, Don Quixote, sir, to turn back, for they were not armies you were going to attack, but flocks of sheep?" - Sancho Panza
Sponsored Links (Guest Only) - Click Here to Register

Old 07-07-2018, 10:38 AM
Straggler

Vae Victus is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alora View Post
I'll be honest, when I first heard the stories, my gut reaction was also, why would the parents risk such a thing? dangerous journey and possibility of children being taken away while being held on illegal entry charges? but at the same time, if I lived in a country where I was in extreme danger, or can't feed my children, I'd be trying for the border too. and still, the kids, they are too young to understand, all they want is mom and dad. It's pretty mean to put the kids through such an ordeal I feel like we can do better.
We do allow immigrants. There is a legal path. We allow more than any other country on earth. When my parents and grandparents came to the US legally from Ireland they needed a sponsor and were not capable of sucking off the taxpayers tit.

I'm sure people in the south side of Chicago living in extreme danger would love to escape too. We have enough of our own problems in America and don't need to solve the worlds.

And regarding the kids....guess what? If my wife and I say broke the law and robbed a bank we'd go to jail and my kids would be taken from me too. That's just what happens!

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. - George Bernard Shaw
Old 07-07-2018, 10:49 AM
Straggler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alora View Post
I am sorry for derailing. I think in a roundabout way I am trying to say I'm a little tired of hearing about cultural appropriation and other sjw stuff from the left. I can hardly take either side seriously, though at the moment, the right are far more ridiculous than the left, I can stomach the uber sensitivity over culture and race (the left), but I can't stomach the hateful racist comments I've been reading from the right.

I'm basing this on internet usage/reading comments below new stories and my Facebook feed. I've got a few loose cannons on my friends list I should get rid of, but their posts are so outrageous I cant turn away.
Leftists are some of the biggest racists out there.

Check out this website: https://www.campusreform.org/

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. - George Bernard Shaw
Old 07-08-2018, 11:39 AM
Straggler

Affluent Conservative Black Man Confuses White Liberal Woman

Old 07-08-2018, 05:32 PM
BV Man of The Year

Mr X has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vae Victus View Post
We do allow immigrants. There is a legal path. We allow more than any other country on earth. When my parents and grandparents came to the US legally from Ireland they needed a sponsor and were not capable of sucking off the taxpayers tit.

I'm sure people in the south side of Chicago living in extreme danger would love to escape too. We have enough of our own problems in America and don't need to solve the worlds.

And regarding the kids....guess what? If my wife and I say broke the law and robbed a bank we'd go to jail and my kids would be taken from me too. That's just what happens!
You might lose your kids but they wouldnt go to jail.... A relative would take them first or foster care atc... but not jail.

In Detroit, we don't have a knife problem. The knife motherfuckers got a Ted problem." - Ted Nugent