Go Back   Blathervortex > Category 5 > Siege Perilous WAR
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-2007, 07:58 PM
Banned

ColdSteel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy View Post
you guys are too fucking funny

ya'll can join my fanclub if you want, they're always looking for a few good men
If i rember this right. You started all this by knocking on my door. So if anyone trying to join a fanclub it would be you..
But mines full.
Maybe chard has some room in his.
Sponsored Links (Guest Only) - Click Here to Register

Old 10-15-2007, 08:29 AM
Gentleman of Fortune

Aswepe is an unknown quantity at this point
what........ the........ fuck........

Aswepe, Churma Fruk
Ferostan (10-16-2007)
Old 10-16-2007, 09:20 PM
BV Man of The Year

Mr X has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I am upset cold has put four more people into the gene pool, hopefully demoyn has yet not done that.

A little slice of americana that is sadly growing exponentially.

In Detroit, we don't have a knife problem. The knife motherfuckers got a Ted problem." - Ted Nugent
Old 10-17-2007, 03:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr X View Post
I am upset cold has put four more people into the gene pool, hopefully demoyn has yet not done that.

A little slice of americana that is sadly growing exponentially.

An i have more to go arround..
Here open your mouth an ill show you..
Old 10-18-2007, 01:54 PM
Burning Itch

PAERINv2 is on a distinguished road
I always wondered how people who were terrible at UO PVP (hey, it was half connection speed anyway) thought about their skills. Today, EIGHT YEARS after the last time I logged into UO I finally have my answer.

Of all the people who post here I can name probably 10 who were good at dueling. There are another 5 or so who were not good duelers, but were great in a group environment. That's 15 people who were actually good at PVP (and by good I mean they consistently won more than 70-80% of the time against other PVP oriented characters). Ganking someone monster bashing or farming is not PVP by the way, only fighting someone else equipped and ready to fight.

Everyone else, especially those who are bragging about their "skillz" in this thread were just outright terrible. If as a GM Tamer you didn't win 100% of your fights against 2 or less people, you didn't deserve to play the game.
Old 10-18-2007, 04:23 PM
Beautiful Flower

Demoyn is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Demoyn Send a message via AIM to Demoyn Send a message via MSN to Demoyn Send a message via Yahoo to Demoyn
I'd be interested in seeing your list of 15 people. I've always loved the list debates, but they get even better over time as people forget stuff and as others come and go.
Old 10-18-2007, 10:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAERINv2 View Post
I always wondered how people who were terrible at UO PVP (hey, it was half connection speed anyway) thought about their skills. Today, EIGHT YEARS after the last time I logged into UO I finally have my answer.

Of all the people who post here I can name probably 10 who were good at dueling. There are another 5 or so who were not good duelers, but were great in a group environment. That's 15 people who were actually good at PVP (and by good I mean they consistently won more than 70-80% of the time against other PVP oriented characters). Ganking someone monster bashing or farming is not PVP by the way, only fighting someone else equipped and ready to fight.

Everyone else, especially those who are bragging about their "skillz" in this thread were just outright terrible. If as a GM Tamer you didn't win 100% of your fights against 2 or less people, you didn't deserve to play the game.
First off dueles died out cause of the 3ard party programs.
easy uo , uo exstream , Speed hacks.. So many programs.

An i was not a dueler I was a killer. I could An did pick out leaders of guilds an kill them right in front of there team mates. * With my dexter*

An as for tamers.. Playing a tamer was alot harder than you think. Im not going to get in the high an lows about it cause there just to much to type. But on my dexter i would kill tamers all day long an take there luck suites.. Some times in groups of 3 tamers an some mages.

Shit while everone was bitching about tamers Demoyn killed me a few times with that damn invis shit..
ONLY PERSON that ever use that ida on me.
Every class use to have a weekness. I know what the tamer was cause i was a tamer for like 3 years..

Hay Jet Star you gave demoyn his props.. Wheres mine??
Tell them how i rocked with my tamer.
Old 10-19-2007, 01:50 AM
BV Man of The Year

Mr X has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSteel View Post
An i have more to go arround..
Here open your mouth an ill show you..
Ya, I get the feeling you would stick you dick into anything you could. Invest in a condom next time asshole.

In Detroit, we don't have a knife problem. The knife motherfuckers got a Ted problem." - Ted Nugent
Old 10-19-2007, 02:01 AM
Banned

Chardonnay is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr X View Post
Ya, I get the feeling you would stick you dick into anything you could. Invest in a condom next time asshole.
So what are you saying if he puts a condom on you'll let him stick his dick in your mouth?your a freaky
Old 10-19-2007, 10:51 AM
Karma Police

Remy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Remy Send a message via AIM to Remy Send a message via MSN to Remy
im surprised you can type accurately with his balls on your chin

If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin
Ivan Turgenev