Quantcast This just in, Siege wiped because of OGD! - Blathervortex

Go Back   Blathervortex > Category 5 > Siege Perilous WAR
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2007, 06:14 PM
Valiant Knight

Gara is on a distinguished road
This just in, Siege wiped because of OGD!

Arshes recently did the 10 year maintenance on the OGD boards as well as adding a few new gems.

Lum the Mad on SP wipe

The Blood Clan Treaty

That wasn't me in those pictures. While I was a part of the action leading up to Blood Clan's surrender it was Meur who had to idea to really grind the boot heel in their faces. He logged on as me to make these screen shots. That Meur is a sadistic bastard.

Welcome to 1997
Sponsored Links (Guest Only) - Click Here to Register

Old 09-08-2007, 11:58 PM
*hates*

Mocker is on a distinguished road
Talking

Hiya Gara.

Did you know that you were always one of my very favorite OGD? I mean, aside from Meurs, Mord, Paerin, Gonzo, Blackhheart, Kiril, KHL, Kliver, Orin, Thorin, Buggsie, Feral, Arshes, Claire, Goo, Darkstar, Corra, Demoyan, DeVore, Ebonsteel, Ismael, Whitefolks, Wacker, and a couple of others, you were practically my favorite!

Infinite & Forever
Old 09-09-2007, 12:26 AM
Death Knight

Kiril is an unknown quantity at this point
gayra!

Old 09-09-2007, 09:33 AM
Karma Police

Remy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Remy Send a message via AIM to Remy Send a message via MSN to Remy
hey gara

If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin
Ivan Turgenev
Old 09-09-2007, 12:59 PM
Alien Soul

Meursault is on a distinguished road
Hi Gara. Sup?

Classic stuff. The idea was to get Darth to bow so we could call it a surrender and show him bowing before us. "Let us exchange honors".... except Gara isn't bowing, notice.

After the "BLD Surrenders!" post went up, former Goo posted the full context, which took some of the edge off the messageboard win. THANKS, GOO.

Love is heaven on earth.
Old 09-12-2007, 05:27 PM
Valiant Knight

Gara is on a distinguished road
Yo peeps. I'm just looking for the next big game.

There's been AC, Shadowbane, Guild Wars, and Wow for me since UO.

I can say for sure that Guild Wars was the best of the bunch, even surpassing UO. Had a lot of fun there for a few years but it's a serious commitment to stay on top with us playing up to 8 hours a day to stay competitive. Couldn't keep it up.

I think the GW crew was probably better in skill and commitment than even OGD at our peak. Long hours playing with the same 8-12 guys on vent can make a group really tight.

Remember when we used ICQ to communicate? Uh oh! "Antis at covetous!" "BRT" You get there and there is no way you can find your buddy who is way too busy fighting to type a message in ICQ. I remember thinking IRC was a god send.

Guild of the Week

I've been looking at Fury but it seems like a dumbed down version of GW and I'm not sure I want a dumbed down copy. There is some subtlety to the team work but most of the game play really ends up being spam the spell or attack as fast as you can, even with the team play considerations, but maybe they can tweak things around to make it more worthwhile.

I scanned some of the other forums and it looks like you guys are still playing Wow?

I got to rank 11 shortly after battlegrounds came out. One day while waiting for a queue I had one of those "what the hell am I doing" moments and haven't played since. Great time sink but there is no payoff. You build and build and build expecting something to happen, some promised land of PvP and it just doesn't exist. Any fun I was having in PvP was actually probably killed by the rules designed to discourage real world random PvP. I had a warrior, an assassin, and was working on a mage.

I've actually been looking at GW again though it is so much work and time... GW2?

Maybe we can get the band back together if the right game comes down the pipe.
Old 09-14-2007, 09:37 AM
Valiant Crimson Knigoon

DanFjP has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Any word from Corra lately? She left her panties at my house.

"Have a nice day" - Tyson
Old 03-29-2008, 02:28 AM
Archmage

Mord is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gara View Post
I think the GW crew was probably better in skill and commitment than even OGD at our peak. Long hours playing with the same 8-12 guys on vent can make a group really tight.

I didn't play with OGD in the early days, but IRL was far superior to any OGD crew I ran with in my time with the guild. We could go toe-to-toe with anyone, even AaA's "A" team.