Quantcast divinity event - Blathervortex

Go Back   Blathervortex > Category 5 > BV Offline
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-2006, 10:31 PM
Squire

milkit
divinity event

SHARD EVENT! 4v4v4v4 Tower Wars! Thursday September 21, 10pm CST! 100k to the winner! (divinity)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Event Guild will be putting on its first event, next Thursday, September 21. The event will start at 10pm CST.

"Tower Wars" is a 4v4v4v4 inside a locked tower. Each team will start on a seperate floor of the tower, and must proceed to fight or cower, until all the other teams have been killed. Each team will be assigned a floor at random before the fight.

RULES:

1. Once you are dead you cannot be rezzed. When you die you must remain as a ghost, if you are rezzed by your teamates, your team will be disqalified.

2. Magic weapons and dp items ARE allowed. All potions ARE allowed. The only items that are NOT allowed are magic jewerly and clothes of any kind. No str, bless, reflect items or anything else. If you are caught using these, your team will be disqalified.

3. This is a FULL LOOTING event. Feel free to loot as you go. Do not bring any items that you cannot bear to lose.

4. Hiding of any kind (spell, skill, jewels) is not allowed. If you are caught hiding, your team will be disqalified.

5. The earthquake spell and all summon spells including EV are not allowed. All field spells ARE allowed.

6. All teams must wear matching robes or uniforms, if your team shows up without matcing uniforms, you will be provided with dirty old deathrobes.

7. All participants, if they want to watch, must be dead and in ghost form so as not to produce lag, or block the contestants when they are watching. Any mass spamming will result in your banning

There will be four judges, one for each floor that will watch for cheating of any type. If anyone on your team is caught cheating your team will be disqualified forever from Event Guild events and from the internet. Ignorance of the rules will not be accepted as a legitimate excuse.

All teams must pay a 20k downpayment (5k per person) to reserve their spot in this event.

PRIZES:

1. First place wins 100k and all the loot from the event that they can hold. Second place wins 50k and 4 sets of GM armour. Third place wins 20k. Fourth place wins imaginary participation ribbons.

If interested in participating in the event please post your team, and contact me to pay your teams entrance fee.
Sponsored Links (Guest Only) - Click Here to Register

Old 09-18-2006, 10:43 PM
Valiant Crimson Knigoon

DanFjP has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: divinity event

wtf is Divinity?

"Have a nice day" - Tyson
Old 09-18-2006, 11:30 PM
Alien Soul

Meursault is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanFjP
wtf is Divinity?
It's a UOGamers freeshard. Sort of "pre-T2A," but not really. Has 7-12 people on during peak hours :P

Love is heaven on earth.
Old 09-19-2006, 01:27 AM
Gentleman of Fortune

Aswepe is an unknown quantity at this point

No wonder, it seems the penalties for cheating are rather harsh:

Quote:
If anyone on your team is caught cheating your team will be disqualified forever from Event Guild events and from the internet.

Aswepe, Churma Fruk
Old 09-19-2006, 09:18 AM
Squire

milkit

Well i'm a 30 year old virgin. And I actually started to lose total interest in girls. I'm very good looking. Looks like a 22 year old,athletic . Also never been kissed. But guys. Don't wast time on woman. Get a airplane like me... Do tha barrel role.. Its in anycase lots more fun...

Ohh yea and I live very comfy.
Old 09-19-2006, 09:26 AM
Squire

milkit

i have tried to purge before (soft stuff like ice cream and yogurt) but i can never get anything up. am i just being too impatient or is there something else that i need to do? email me any purging tips cheerand@hotmail.com. DO NOT SEND ME ANY LECTURES ON HOW BAD PURGING IS!!!
Old 09-19-2006, 09:32 AM
Alien Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkit
i have tried to purge before (soft stuff like ice cream and yogurt) but i can never get anything up. am i just being too impatient or is there something else that i need to do? email me any purging tips cheerand@hotmail.com. DO NOT SEND ME ANY LECTURES ON HOW BAD PURGING IS!!!
Visualization is the key. Visualize the poisons you are purging out of your body. I gear myself up to actually believing that the pizza or flan in my body is a living, evil entity that I must get out of my body or I will die.

Love is heaven on earth.
Old 09-19-2006, 09:44 AM
refuctored

haze has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via ICQ to haze Send a message via AIM to haze Send a message via MSN to haze Send a message via Yahoo to haze

you meant pizza AND flan, no?

(1) Do all you have agreed to do. (2) Do not encroach on other persons or their property.
Old 09-19-2006, 12:34 PM
Gentleman of Fortune

Aswepe is an unknown quantity at this point

It's used as a topping by asians I think.

Mmmmmm, flan pizzza.
\

Aswepe, Churma Fruk
Old 09-19-2006, 12:56 PM
Alien Soul

More like:

Yum yum flan pizza!!! A delicious delicacy from the orient.
\

Later...

Too. much. flan. pizza.
\

*visualization techniques + index finger*
O
o

Flan tastes better in the other direction.
\

Love is heaven on earth.